First Name *
Last Name *
Phone Number *
Hometown (City, State) *
Current City *
Fight Weight *
What weight class do you typically fight in? *
Do you have nicknames? *
Amateur Record *
Professional Record *
State of Licensure and Boxer ID Number *
What is your ranking? *
What organizations do you fight with? *
Promoter's Name *
Promoter's Number *
Manager's Name *
Manager's Number *
Trainer's Name *
Trainer's Number *
What gym(s) do you fight out of? *
Marital Status *
Do you have children? *
If yes, please list their names and ages. If no, please put N/A. *
Describe your fighting style *
What is your most memorable fight? And why? *
Please list any and all titles or tournaments you've won *
What accomplishment are you most proud of? *
What do your opponents say about you? *
Who is your favorite boxer? Why? *
What are you like outside of the ring? *
What do your friends/ family say about you? *
Why would you be the perfect Contender? *
How did you hear about The Contender? *
Is there anything else you want us to know about you? *
Do you have any commercial endorsements? If yes, please list. *
Instagram URL *
Facebook URL *
Are you currently under suspension from any athletic commission or sanctioning body? *
Are you a US citizen? *
If you are not a US citizen, do you have a Visa? What type?
Please upload a recent photo for your profile *
AUDITION RELEASE *
In consideration for my possible appearance in the reality-based television program currently entitled “The Contender” and any televised and/or live boxing event related thereto (the “Program”) being produced by Long Term 2 LLC (“Producer”) and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, I hereby agree as follows:
1. My Story. In connection with my casting application (“Application”) to be a potential participant in the Program (if selected by Producer), I will be asked by Producer to share information about my life, particularly including my experiences with boxing (my "Story", as more fully defined below). I may also be asked to supply photographs, home movies, etc. (“Material”) as part of the casting process.
2. Accuracy. All statements I make to Producer and all information I provide in connection with my Application will be accurate and true. No third party rights will be violated by supplying my Story to Producer or the use of that Story (including the Material) as part of the Program. If any of the information provided by me in connection with my potential participation in the Program is found to be false, misleading or incomplete, this may be grounds for removing me from the casting process or ending my participation in the Program itself, if selected.
3. Rights Granted. I grant to Producer and any television network or station broadcasting or otherwise distributing the Program, and each of their respective assigns, successors, parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies and their respective licensees and advertisers (collectively, the “Producer and Distribution Entities”), the irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license (but not the obligation) to interview me, to photograph, film, tape, and/or otherwise record such interviews, and to otherwise record, depict and re-enact my Story (which includes my name, voice, likeness, and any Material I provide and all other information I supply to Producer or which otherwise relates to my Story) and to use such recordings and/or Materials in and in connection with the Program. My contribution to the Program is specially ordered or commissioned by Producer as part of an audiovisual work as a work made for hire for Producer.
4. Use of Materials Supplied By Me. I understand that Producer may make edits or changes to the Story and Material for a variety of reasons (such as to edit for time, etc.).
5. Release of Claims. I will not assert or maintain, or consent that others assert or maintain, any claim or action of any kind whatsoever against Producer or any of the Producer and Distribution Entities arising out of, resulting from, or by reason of my Application; the application process for the Program itself; Producer’s use of the Material; anything contained in the Program or in the advertising or publicity issued in connection therewith; or the use by Producer or its successors, licensees or assigns of recordings made of me in connection with the Program violates any of my rights or portrays me in a defamatory, false and/or negative light.
6. Restrictions on Publicity. I will not myself, or authorize others to (a) publicize or promote my appearance, or potential appearance, on the Program by any means, or (b) disclose to any party any confidential information obtained or learned as a result of my participation in the Program. As used herein, "confidential information" includes (without limitation) the identities of participants in the Program, events which take place as part of the Program, and the outcome or contents of any episode of the Program.
7. Other Agreements. If Producer selects me for further consideration in the participant selection process, I will be asked to complete and execute further agreements (collectively “Participant Agreements”). I acknowledge and agree that unless and until I execute such Participant Agreements, Producer may choose not to consider me as a possible participant for the Program.
8. Additional Casting Activities. I may be asked to participate in interviews with Producer via Skype or otherwise (which may or may not be recorded by Producer) and must be willing to do so if requested, and I acknowledge that Producer, in its sole discretion will determine who among the people interviewed will be placed into the pool of potential participants. I shall voluntarily submit to a background check and/or medical and psychological testing, if and as requested by Producer (and agree to execute all consents and releases in connection therewith). I understand and agree that all decisions by the Producer concerning the selection of the participants are final and not subject to challenge or appeal.
9. Miscellaneous. I hereby represent and warrant that I have the right to enter into this Agreement and the right to grant the rights granted hereunder. I acknowledge, understand, and agree that my participation in the Program (if selected) will cause me to be exposed to extreme, hazardous, dangerous and/or unnatural circumstances, and the risk of injury from my participation in the Program is significant, including without limitation the potential for harm, loss, physical and mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, physical and mental illness, and loss or damage to person or property. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence of the persons and/or entities released from liability herein, and assume full responsibility for my participation in the Program. I agree that the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of this release shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of this release. This release constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between me and Producer concerning the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior negotiations, proposed agreements and agreements, written and oral, relating thereto. This release and the rights hereunder may be freely assigned by Producer. My appearance in and in connection with the Program is as a non-performer only, and is not employment, and does not entitle me to wages, salary or other compensation. In no event shall I be entitled to enjoin, seek to enjoin, or otherwise inhibit the production, distribution or exhibition of the Program.